RULES and REGULATIONS
SAFETY FIRST AND ALWAYS /
Obey the rules at all times “Violators will be escorted off the track and out of the event”
Folks, this is easy. Our focus is to raise money to support our veterans in need. We will not allow anyone to jeopardize our cause. What we do at Talladega is not FUN if it is not SAFE! We can’t afford anyone, not anyone, to break the rules or otherwise detract from what we are here to accomplish. Please, please help us be successful! And, if you see something you don’t think is safe, immediately contact a volunteer or V4V staff member.
General Talladega Superspeedway Rules:
- The safety crew has the legal authority to have you arrested
- Under no circumstance argue with Talladega staff.
- No alcohol or illegal substances allowed on the premises.
- Pedestrians have the right-of-way at all times.
- Drive on authorized roads only; we do not have access to the whole infield.
- Pay attention to posted speed limits, most are idle only.
- Park in authorized areas only, violators may be towed at owner’s expense.
- Do not litter…anywhere!
- The safety crew’s word is final, no exceptions; no ifs, ands, or buts.
On Track Rules:
- Do not pass the safety vehicle leading the session group FOR ANY REASON.
- If you have a problem, do not stop on the track, pull below the yellow line on the straightaways and try to make your way to the pit road, if possible.
- If you have to make an emergency stop, do so only below the yellow line and, do not get out or exit your vehicle unless well off the driving surface below the yellow line.
- Maintain a minimum speed of 70 miles per hour at all times.
- Maximum authorized speed is 100 miles per hour.
- Maintain a safe distance between you and the car in front of you.
- Do not pass the vehicle in front of you as long as it is on the track.
- Stay above the yellow line on the track in the corners.
- Stay out of the top lane of the track to avoid debris on track.
- Drive responsibly at all times.